We’re excited to announce that the Alliance will once again run the Monona East Side Restaurant Month program in May of 2018! 2017 was the first year of the program and it was a huge success. $15,000 in economic impact was generated due to the program with 21 participating restaurants and 47 completed Bite Cards. We are currently seeking participating restaurants. If you know of someone who is a decision maker at an eatery located in the Monona East Side community, please share this link with them. We’d love for them to see a boost in new customers this May!
Here’s how it works:
- Participating restaurants will donate one $10 gift card AND one $25 gift card to be used for prize packages
- Restaurants will feature their normal menu, not a prix-fixe menu (please note that this promotion is not affiliated with Madison Restaurant Week)
- Participating restaurants will be provided with Bite Cards—customers may already have them as we’re
mailing out 9,900 of them. Restaurants will provide Bite Cards to customers that do not have them and customers will collect a sticker. MESBA will provide eateries with stickers to place on the card when customers make a minimum food purchase of $8.
- Customers will collect a minimum number of stickers (12) to enter the drawings for restaurant gift card packs of $50, $150, $250 and $500 (amount dependent upon how many restaurants participate)
- The drawings will take place in early June and will be featured on Facebook live
- Members of the Monona East Side Business Alliance, will pay $150 to be a participating restaurant. If you are not a member and would still like to participate, the cost is $300. Fees will be used entirely for printing and marketing Monona East Side Restaurant Month. For information on joining, visit MononaEastSide.com/join. Payment is required prior to being included on the Bite Card. Participants are also published in the 2018 Guide to the Monona Area so you’ll get some great publicity!
Participating restaurants will be featured and promoted for six weeks on MononaEastSide.com, WVMO 98.7 FM, in local newspapers, on social media, in the Monona Minute newsletter and various media channels.
For questions or additional information, please contact us via email or call the Monona East Side Business Alliance at 222-8565.