Today, July 7, is a special day for Kristie at the Monona East Side Business Alliance. Here is a special message to you—the members and supporters of the Monona East Side Business Alliance. Thank you for all you’re doing to help us promote our area and increase awareness about our exciting business community!
ONE YEAR RECAP
– 48 new members as of January 1, 2015 (in 2014 we saw 28 new members for the year)
– we changed our name from the Monona Chamber of Commerce to the Monona East Side Business Alliance on February 26, 2015 in order to better reflect our mission to represent the Monona East Side business community as a dynamic and thriving community. We may be two municipalities but we operate as one community working together to bring more business and jobs to our area.
– new events designed to help businesses network and grow. Our EXPOtential in April was our best attended event to date with 175 people in attendance. On October 8, we’ll host our second Craft Beer, Cheese & Chocolate Pairing event—a very popular event that features outstanding Wisconsin products. Our Power Lunch series features diversity topics and professional development opportunities to help businesses grow.
– new website was launched in February to help us promote our members and our community
– the new Guide to the Monona Area was designed and published to help us promote our community’s assets on a regional stage. 10,000 copies will be distributed through MESBA, relocation packets, Travel Wisconsin, large employers employee recruitment packets, and locally through our members and MESBA.