Yes, it’s that time again—time to submit your photos for our annual Fill the Frames contest!
Every year we decorate our walls with the best photos of our patients, taken by their parents and voted on by everyone. You’ve probably seen the photos in our lobby, exam rooms and hallway, and now it’s your pet’s chance to make it into our hallowed frames.
Rules & details:
1. You may submit one picture per pet. A picture can have more than one pet in it, however. So if you have 2 pets, you may submit 2 pictures with one or both of your pets in the photo.
2. Photos must contain a patient at Four Lakes Veterinary Clinic. Only animals can be in the photo, no people, please!
3. Pictures must be of good quality. Minimum resolution is 920 x 1150 pixels, but higher is much better. Newer cell phone pictures should be ok. Professional photographs may be submitted. If a picture is fuzzy or blurry, we will be unable to post it for voting.
Each picture will be checked to see if the resolution is high enough. If it isn’t, you will receive an email letting you know.
4. By submitting a photo, you consent for that picture to be placed on our website, Facebook page, shampoo/ear wash bottles and clinic walls.
5. Deadline to submit a picture is Jan. 31, 2018.
6. Please submit your photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to see your photos!
Dr. Scarlett, Allison, Jamie, Cassie, Bethany, Sarah, Ashlynn, Holly & Charlie
Four Lakes Veterinary Clinic
4504 Monona Dr, Madison, WI