2014 has been an awesome year for our organization thanks to increased engagement from our existing members and new member growth. We strive to provide you with excellent value for your membership investment, resources to help you grow your business and events that can help you make new connections in our community. Kristie Schilling, executive director of the Monona Chamber, shares with you information on where we’re going in 2015.
- Give Back on Giving Tuesday Party Nov. 28 Benefiting the new Pinney Library
- Goodman Community Center’s Thanksgiving Basket registration forced to close early. Over 3,500 families signed up.
- Stories from the Land: A #GivingTuesday Event with Jerry Apps
- 4th annual Toys for Tacos
- Monona Yoga Center announces upcoming workshops
- In Challenge Lies Opportunity—Can the Yahara Hills Golf Course Be Converted into a Bike Park?
© 2017 Monona East Side Business Alliance