- 2017 Year in Review at the Monona East Side Business Alliance by Kristie Schilling
- Economic Development, Government & Education Roundtable (EDGER) on February 14 at 7:30am
- DAVE JONES, INC. EXPANDS INTO NEW MARKETS
- Fill the Frames pet photo contest at Four Lakes Veterinary Clinic
- Loud in the Library: Happy Campers!
- Sustain Dane’s MPower Champions Public Showcase
2017 Year in Review at the Monona East Side Business Alliance by Kristie Schilling
2017 was another awesome year for the Monona East Side Business...
2018 Guide to the Monona Area Cover Photo Contest & Advertising Info
DOWNLOAD THE 2018 GUIDE MEDIA KIT Give us a call at...
2018 MESBA Sponsorships: Lend credibility & be a community builder
• Click here for Kickstart sponsor details • Click here for Good Morning...
Candlelit Snowshoe Hike at Aldo Leopold Nature Center on 12/16/17
Candlelit Snowshoe Hike • January 16, 2016 @ 4:30 pm – 8:00...
The Big Bundle Up–Donate your winter outerwear
The whole state is coming together once again to bundle up...
In Challenge Lies Opportunity—Can the Yahara Hills Golf Course Be Converted into a Bike Park?
By Kristie Schilling, Executive Director, Monona East Side Business Alliance On...
Bucky on Parade (public art project) call for artists! Deadline for submissions: November 10
Bucky on Parade: Public Art Project featuring Bucky Badger Coming in...
Have you heard about the Dark Store Loophole that currently exists in Wisconsin?
If you didn’t know, Walmart has filed suit against the City...
Cottage Grove Road Activity Centers Plan
October 6, 2017 After numerous meetings and public input, the Madison...
Public Involvement Meeting for Atwood Avenue Reconstruction • Wednesday, October 4
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE September 27, 2017 Contact: Chris Petykowski, City of Madison...