- Give Back on Giving Tuesday Party Nov. 28 Benefiting the new Pinney Library
- Goodman Community Center’s Thanksgiving Basket registration forced to close early. Over 3,500 families signed up.
- Stories from the Land: A #GivingTuesday Event with Jerry Apps
- 4th annual Toys for Tacos
- Monona Yoga Center announces upcoming workshops
- In Challenge Lies Opportunity—Can the Yahara Hills Golf Course Be Converted into a Bike Park?
In Challenge Lies Opportunity—Can the Yahara Hills Golf Course Be Converted into a Bike Park?
By Kristie Schilling, Executive Director, Monona East Side Business Alliance On...
Bucky on Parade (public art project) call for artists! Deadline for submissions: November 10
Bucky on Parade: Public Art Project featuring Bucky Badger Coming in...
2018 MESBA Sponsorships Announced: Grow your business through partnerships with MESBA
• Click here for Kickstart sponsor details • Click here for Good Morning...
Have you heard about the Dark Store Loophole that currently exists in Wisconsin?
If you didn’t know, Walmart has filed suit against the City...
Cottage Grove Road Activity Centers Plan
October 6, 2017 After numerous meetings and public input, the Madison...
Public Involvement Meeting for Atwood Avenue Reconstruction • Wednesday, October 4
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE September 27, 2017 Contact: Chris Petykowski, City of Madison...
Monona Grove School District Annual Meeting & Budget Hearing on October 4
MONONA GROVE SCHOOL DISTRICT Annual Meeting & Budget Hearing Glacial Drumlin...
Monona Fall Festival & Chili Cookoff Oct. 7-8
The Monona Fall Festival is a large family-oriented event featuring the Chili Cookoff...
American Pickers coming to Madison area in October
Mike Wolfe, Frank Fritz, and their team are excited to return...
Monona Transit Ride for Free 9/11-9/15
Make your commute to downtown Madison easier this week by riding...